ADD：Building 2, no.655 gaoji road, sijing town, songjiang district, Shanghai
Copyright 2019Shanghai Bingchuang Refrigeration Equipment Co., LTD
Pay attention to our
Warehousing logistics cold storage function
The function of the logistics cold storage is changed from the "low temperature storage" type of the traditional cold storage to the "circulation type" and "cold chain logistics distribution" type, and the facilities are constructed according to the requirements of the use of the low temperature distribution center.
(1) Built a low-temperature closed hall platform and equipped with electric sliding type refrigerating door, anti-collision flexible sealing port and platform height adjusting device (lifting platform), realizing "door-to-door" loading and unloading operation has become a symbol of modern logistics cold storage .
(2) The goods are frequently imported and discharged, and the throughput is large. According to the needs of production and operation, a special tally room (district) is set. The temperature of the tally area is generally controlled at 0~+7°C.
(3) The design of the refrigeration system of the logistics cold storage pays more attention to environmental protection and energy saving requirements. The temperature control range of the warehouse is wide, and the selection, arrangement and wind speed field design of the cooling equipment are considered for the refrigeration requirements of various cargoes. Equipped with comprehensive automatic temperature detection, recording and automatic control devices.
(4) Establish a sound computer network system to make the distribution management of the cold storage supply chain scientific and to achieve traceability of food safety. In the European Union, the United States and Japan, all companies in the food supply chain have a legal obligation to implement a traceability system.
(5) The frozen and refrigerated storage mode began to shift to shelf type and palletization, so as to realize the management of goods according to the principle of “first in, first out”, which is conducive to improving the quality of goods storage and reducing losses.
(6) The three-dimensional automatic cold storage adopts computer management, which can realize the loading and unloading and stacking and storage temperature control in the warehouse, and the automatic operation of the refrigeration equipment. No operator is required in the library. With computer management, the product name, quantity, cargo space and warehouse temperature history, automatic settlement and storage fees and billing can be provided at any time, which improves management efficiency and greatly reduces management personnel.
The particularity of warehousing logistics cold storage
(1) Food safety concerns human health and even life safety, and the requirements for ensuring food quality and safety are outstanding;
(2) The short shelf life of the food and the fast loss of quality determine the timeliness of the operation of the food cold chain logistics;
(3) The diversity of foods and the requirements for storage temperature and humidity vary, which determines the diversity of food logistics operations;
(4), cold storage as an important part of the food supply chain, requires products to be traceable;
Warehouse logistics cold storage location and architectural design:
The logistics cold storage should be built in a place with convenient transportation and reliable supply of water and electricity. There should be good environmental sanitation conditions around the site, and avoid harmful gases, smoke, dust, and pollution sources from infectious diseases. The cold storage of processing plants such as meat and fish should be placed on the upwind side of the minimum frequency of the summer wind direction in the urban residential area, located near the place of production or where the distribution of goods is convenient. Buildings generally consist of cold-processed and refrigerated buildings, cold-worked auxiliary buildings, transportation facilities, management and living room buildings, and engine room ice-making buildings. Cold-processed and refrigerated buildings are collectively referred to as “cold rooms”, including cooling rooms with temperatures around 0°C, freezes between -23 and -30°C, cold rooms at temperatures between -12 and -20, and temperatures between -4 and - 10 ° C ice storage room. The layout of the cold storage should make the process flow reasonable, the lines are short, do not cross, the high and low temperature zones are clear, the area of the retaining structure is minimized, the column net is neatly distributed, and the expansion and maintenance are convenient. The plane is generally square, and the multi-layer cold storage is often built into a dumbbell type or a single type. The dumbbell type divides the high temperature library and the low temperature library into two independent enclosure structures, and the middle is connected by the temple, and the effect is good. The unitary type separates the floor and the floor by a heat insulation wall between the high and low temperature warehouses, and the storage door is connected with the room temperature, and an air curtain is arranged on the door to prevent the cold air from overflowing inside the storage. The wall of the cold storage, the ceiling and the ground should be laid with low thermal conductivity materials, such as rice husks, cork, asphalt, expanded perlite blocks, etc., as a thermal insulation layer to prevent external heat flow from immersing into the reservoir and increase the heat load. In order to prevent the outdoor water vapor from penetrating into the heat insulating layer, it is also necessary to lay a material having a large osmotic resistance, such as asphalt linoleum, as a gas barrier layer on the high temperature side of the heat insulating layer.